This documentation is under active development, meaning that it can change over time as we refine it. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance.
Requesting help on M3¶
To get help with M3 issues, please email email@example.com with the following details:
- The commands that you have used
- A simple example that will allow us to replicate the error
- The full path to your
slurmsubmission script and input files (if applicable)
As well as the following information for specific issues:
- The software package(s) that you are attempting to use
- What you expect the software to do
- What the software has done
- The full path to your error logs
- Error logs (with full path), or other details describing the error
For general enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +61 03 9902 4845.